Having a baby at Ochsner is a special event for the whole family.
Our newly designed Women’s Pavilion features larger rooms, more comfortable waiting areas and more to provide a family centered environment.
• Larger Post-Partum Rooms with sleeping accommodations include a comfortable place for new Dads to sleep
• Larger rooms allow for space Dad and visiting family members
• A larger and more comfortable waiting room with a children’s play area
• Snacks and meals are available 24/7, including room service
• Stock up and shop for items new parents will need when they bring home their new bundle of joy
• Free and convenient covered parking
• New parent educational classes welcome dads-to-be to attend the classes
• Special amenities just for new Dads
Ochsner's commitment to patient care, education, and research enables the service of patients and communities today and in the future. From the smallest token to a high-impact major gift, your generosity is appreciated.
By providing your contact information through sign up, we can alert you on progress of our move and physician office move dates.
Login to the secure MyOchsner patient portal to access your health information, including upcoming appointments, anytime, anywhere.
Talk to a nurse after hours to have your health questions answered.
Learn more about Women's Services at Ochsner locations near you: